domingo, setembro 09, 2007

The world is small but not small enough!

One of the best things about travelling arround the world is that you get the chance of knowing PEOPLE. And if you are lucky enough you will get to be friends with some of them. Here are some of my best friends, which I worked, ate, talked, learned, mumbled, screamed, laughed and even slept for everyday during a whole month!
This photo is from the last time we were all together!




Legend: Jonathan (Malta), Michaelson (Israel), Irit (Israel), Debbie (Mexico, Israel, USA) and me.

PS to Debbie. Hope you like Portugal and I am really sorry that can’t be there! My best to you and Yoel!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Já estas a fazer amigos, Biau....!

Eles é que não gostam muito de ti....ou achas que estares praticamente fora da foto...é mera coincidência!

Ika